Scientists: regular aspirin can pose a serious threat to human life

Scientists have proven that habitual aspirin can pose a serious threat to human life. The results of a study conducted by scientists from the Baylor Medical University in Britain showed that aspirin has a negative impact on the heart and blood vessels of 10 percent of the cases.   
Scientists studied the health status of 69 000 people who were taking aspirin tablets in the hope of improving their health condition with positive effect.   
The results of the study indicated that aspirin can negatively affect the functioning of the cardiovascular system and the human body in general. Researchers found that 10 percent of those who took it were at serious risk, but the other 90 percent benefited positively.   
As 17% of women and 5% of men who have taken prescription aspirin (for disease prevention) have been shown to have suffered a lot of bleeding in the stomach and intestines as well as a hemorrhagic stroke and other negative side effects.   
Unlike British doctors, doctors in the United States continue to prescribe aspirin for patients as beneficial in treating and preventing diseases and reducing the likelihood of ovarian cancer, if 100 mg of it is treated daily by 20 percent, and there are cases 34% Depending on dosage quantity and quality of the product.